Friday, March 14, 2008

Hey you, you with those bags in your eyes


Blurr: Tranny Bag


This is the bag for the man who is still bringing the funk. Career responsible but has a superhot dj gig on the weekends, or is recording his own CD of introspective acoustic gems that reveal the deep river running through his soul. The colors of the bag coordinate with all the vintage tees he wears carefully tucked behind his belt buckle in that oh-so-non-chalant way. Special pockets for gadgets, especially his PDA which contains all of his contacts. I wonder how my number got in there ... wait, what???

$59.97 at altrec.com

3 comments:

kuecks said...

1. When you add an image on your post, there should be a button in that window that says "add another image." If you click on that it will pop up another little tab for you to browse your computer for the image. I hope that helps.

2. When are you going to apply for a job writing for catalogs (like Elaine used to do for Peterman). You sure know how to sell a bag.

Shauna said...

This one gets my vote...I'm big on gadget pockets, and the price is great too.

patrick said...

So, I go with the black and blue Swiss Gear messanger bag as I am rocken through the campus of JBU. I gotta say, I look good with it!
Patrick