Friday, August 15, 2008

what are you hiding in there?

About this six word memoir thing ...

I'm kinda into this thing right now. It's amazing how much you can say with so little. Did I come on a little strong, asking you guys to just bust out with some gems? Do I ever come on too strong, EVER??? Whoops. Well, for fun, here are some little things. A couple more memoirs from moi.

My baby smiles; I am free.

Just wanted you to love me.

God forgives, Christ Saves, Spirit moves.

She doesn't know what she did.

The Oceanic Six rescued me too.

Bob Costas, just watching for you.

It is what it is. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, you big bully. here's one for you:
-"i don't trust what's happening here." *shrug* now, there you have it. (hell, that's one, too. didn't even mean it.)

Amo Ergo Sum said...

Leida, that is awesome! Here is one for you:

I am not a door mat.

Shauna said...

I am happiest when I'm busy.


I want to be God's gardener.


So many books, so little time.


Solitude, quiet, and time to ponder.

2003 Tempranillo/Grenache blend, Rioja, Spain.